GLAMLED Warranty Policy for LED Lamps
Thank you for your purchase of GLAMLED. We are proud to provide the highest quality lighting products for your use. we want you to have peace of mind with your purchase of our products through our limited lifetime warranty.
This document sets out the warranty policy of GLAMLED from which you(‘Purchaser’)purchase the LED Lamps.
This warranty policy is subject to the provisions set out below and to the attached terms and conditions (‘Warranty Terms and Conditions’).
A. Warranty Period
Subject to the provisions as set out in the Warranty Terms and Conditions,Purchaser receives the warranty from the Product’s Ex-factory Date.
B. Special Conditions
- The warranty period starts on the Product’s Ex-factory Date.
- GLAMLED may upon request agree in writing on an ‘extended warranty’ or ‘customised project warranty’ after evaluation of the specific application conditions.
- Purchaser shall not rely on any other information or Documentation.
- This warranty policy is only valid when Products are properly installed and operated in application conditions as specified in the product datasheet.for example（non-exhaustive）：relative humidity，voltage range,IP rating
- Products are not subjected to more than a total of 50,000 switching cycles (with a switching cycle defined as 30 seconds ‘on’ and 30 seconds ‘off’);
- The Product has to be operated in an open luminaire and with a minimum 10 mm gap between luminaire and Product. Using the Product in a closed fixture might exceed the recommended maximum ambient temperature as stated in the product specification sheet, on the packaging or the installation guide and which subsequently renders the warranty void.
- Maximum continuous use time ≤12hrs per day
- GLAMLED reserves the right to decide by oneself whether the case is covered by the warranty or not.
C. Additional Conditions (non-exhaustive)
- Products have been purchased directly from GLAMLED factory.
- Proof of purchase is available for inspection by GLAMLED.
- Products have been properly installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Adequate records of operating history are kept and available for inspection by GLAMLED.
- Labour costs for (de)-installation and (re)-installation of the Products are not covered under this warranty.
- Claims absent of either forms or proof of purchase may not be honored.
Terms and Conditions
- The warranty is only applicable to the party purchasing the products directly from GLAMLED
- Warranty claims deemed valid by GLAMLED will be honored.
- The foregoing warranty shall be valid for the period mentioned in the applicable warranty policy for the Products referred to in your sales agreement. If a Product fails to operate in accordance with this warranty GLAMLED will provide free maintenance or new replacement of the failed Product subject to the applicable warranty policy and the limited warranty terms and conditions set out below.
2. Terms and Conditions
- This warranty only applies when the Product has been properly wired and installed and operated within the electrical values, operating range and environmental conditions provided in the specifications, application guidelines, or any other document accompanying the Products. If a Product is found to be defective, or not performing in accordance with the product specifications, the Purchaser must notify GLAMLED in writing.
- This warranty does not apply to damage or failure to perform arising as a result of any Acts of God or from any abuse, misuse, abnormal use or use in violation of any applicable standard, code or instructions for use, including without limitation, those contained in the latest safety, industry and / or electrical standards for the relevant region(s).
- The warranty periods specified in the foregoing warranty policy are applicable once only. By repair or replacement of a Product under warranty, the warranty period is not renewed or extended.
- This warranty shall be void in the event any repairs or alterations, not duly authorized by GLAMLED in writing, are made to the Product by any person.
- GLAMLED reserves the right to make the final decision on the validity of any warranty claim.
3. Warranty Claims
Warranty claims have to be reported to GLAMLED sales person within 15 days after discovery,Following this protocol will ensure that your claim is expedited as well ,specifying at least the following information (additional information may be required on request):
- details of the failed Products; and for System warranties also details of other components used;
- installation date and invoice date;
- detailed problem description, number and % of failures date-code of failure;
- application, hours burned and number of switching cycles; Where a warranty claim is justified,
- GLAMLED should confirm solution to the client within 5 work days.
- Warranty claims deemed valid by GLAMLED will be honored.
- Where a warranty claim is justified, the GLAMLED will pay for freight expenses. The GLAMLED may charge the Purchaser for returned Products that are not found to be defective or non-conforming together with the freight, testing and handling costs associated therewith.
4. Limitations and Conditions
- Discolouration and embrittlement of plastics used in the Product’s body and in optical components, such as but not limited to polycarbonate, PMMA or ABS are a result of the natural ageing process and are thus not covered by this warranty.
- No part of the Product may get in contact with substances harmful to the used materials. This explicitly excludes damage caused by inappropriate cleaning agents.
- The colour shift of LED modules is not included in this warranty. In a new LED module, light flux and performance are subject to a tolerance of +/- 10%. All relevant technical data are defined in the product and application specifications (data sheet, product leaflet, etc.). Due to technical progress and to the change in the luminous flux and light colour of products that is caused by their use,subsequent deliveries of LED modules may have light properties deviating from those of the original products.
- GLAMLED cannot be held liable for electrical supply conditions, including supply spikes, over-voltage /under-voltage and ripple current control systems that are beyond the specified limits of the products and those defined by relevant supply standards (e.g. EN 50160 norms).
- Acts of God or War that are determine to have caused the damage.are not covered under this warranty. Warranty terms and policies are subject to change without notice.
If you have any questions regarding GLAMLED Limited Lifetime Warranty, please contact GLAMLED directly.
By Supplier : GLAMLED Technology Co., Ltd
Tel: +86-755 29362220